14 February 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

1 Corinthians 13:4
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant.


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!! Those of you who are out and about celebrating this special occasion, I hope that it will be a night to remember and that you get spoilt by your loved ones.

As for me, DH and I never really celebrate Valentine's Day and furthermore, he's not around at the moment. What do I do on this special night? My LO is fast asleep, house chores can wait until tomorrow, nothing much on TV...guess it's time to take out the Christmas chocolates!!!

I'm loving these Lindt Lindor balls. My favourites are definitely the Milk and Hazelnut because I'm not a fan of the Dark or White chocolate. Think I'm going to be a good girl. I'm just going to have two :)


4 comments:

  1. No Valentine's Day happened here either. You still have chocolates from Christmas??!! That is great planning. I like the Ferrero Raffaello, they taste like wonderfuless and have no chocolate- which I can't have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...I actually still have a few more boxes!!! It's not really great planning. I just have good self control over snacking!!!

      Delete
  2. Chocolate is probably my favorite thing about Valentine's Day, so it sounds to me like you had a great night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stepanie...my DH never buys me chocolates for Valentine's day...in fact, he always steals the chocolates I buy!!! LOL I always I have some chocolates in the fridge, as a standby pick-me-up :)

      Delete