20 March 2014

Throwback Thursday: Sabina - 1 Month Old

I still remember the first few weeks very clearly when Sabina was born. It seems like as if it was just yesterday but let me remind you, Sabina is now 16 months old already. Yes, time flies, too quickly I feel. There are times I just wish time would slow down just a little bit so that I can savour every single moment.

My memory aren't that great and there are times, I'm super duper forgetful. I guess that's one of the reason why I take lots and lots of photos of Sabina, since she was born. I love looking through all her photos and I'll probably share some of my favourite ones along the way.

For today, here's a photo of my little princess when she was just one month old. I had to put that cute little flower headband on her for this special occasion.


Don't you think she's adorable? Ah...I miss the newborn baby smell!!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh she was so tiny!! How Sabina has grown, you do forget so quickly. It is sort of the same with puppies, not exactly the same I know!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she was so tiny back then!!! It's really sort of the same as puppies. They do grow very quickly too!! :)

      Delete