19 June 2015

10th Baby Surprise Jacket

As Elena has just turned 3 months old a few days ago, our normal daily lives are back into routine as I readjust our lifestyles with 2 kids. I'm still learning to juggle everything but I'm glad to say, I'm doing OK so far. In addition to that, I even managed to squeeze in some knitting time too!!!

Believe it or not, this is the 10th Baby Surprise Jacket (BSJ) that I've knitted. It's definitely one of my favourite baby patterns to knit and it's the first time I've knitted one for my own kids. Yeap...Sabina didn't get one. Oooops...sorry Sabina!!!

I managed to finish knitting this little jacket 2 months ago, just in time for the colder weather. Elena seems to be happy doing some modelling shots too!!! Do note that these photos was taken about 2 months ago. Did you notice that she's gotten really chubby?



Here's the project info if you're interested:

  • Pattern: Baby Surprise Jacket by Elizabeth Zimmermann
  • Needle: 4.0 mm
  • Yarn: Bendigo Woollen Mills Harmony in Coral




I'm so glad to be back in my knitting mojo although progress is a little bit slow. However, at least I get to have a little bit of some "me time". Always remember, no matter how busy you are with your family, you must set some time aside for yourself. Most of the time, mothers tend to forget about themselves, always putting others first. We need to learn to reward and treat ourselves, once in awhile. After all,  a happy Mummy = happy kids and family :)


No comments:

Post a Comment